In today’s scenario, customers are well-informed about marketing trends and thus expect high-quality, relevant content from their favorite brands. Clients need a forward-thinking marketer to boost their business and attract an audience for engagement and boost conversion.
What is Content Marketing
Content Marketing is an exclusive marketing approach, focused on planning, defining, sharing, and publishing content via different channels including social media platforms, websites, blogs, press releases, and more. The content is created to attract and retain a target audience in order to get profitable customer action.
Types Of Content Marketing
- Social Media Content Marketing– One of the most popular mediums, social media has over 3.6 billion users globally, thus it is easy to understand why so many businesses invest in social media marketing. These platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Infographic Content Marketing- Presenting content in graphical format is infographic content marketing. These are easy-to-understand display content offering relevant information, and data with clear images. Infographics are an excellent way to communicate your content.
- Blog Content Marketing-Blogs are one of the most powerful types of inbound content. This helps to bring in amazing creativity to promote other internal and external content via links and social share buttons.
- Podcast Content Marketing- This style of marketing is trending these days. Most of businesses and media outlets have begun creating and sharing their own podcasts, about any topic of choice.
- Video Content Marketing- Video marketing is great for boosting conversions to improve ROI, and in building relationships with the audience. Share your video content on social media platforms and landing pages to improve engagement.
Why do you need content marketing?
- Inform your leads & prospects about the products and services on offer
- Helps in boosting conversions
- Build healthy relationships between your customers & business for loyalty
- Let your audience know how your products & services can resolve their challenges
- Helps in creating a sense of community around your brand
Your customers, leads, and audience members want valuable content from your business. And that content needs to reach audience members in a way that feels natural and organic versus being disruptive. Content marketing helps businesses do this, and it describes the process of attracting, engaging with, and delighting your target markets.